You are about to download the Wait-For-Process Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: wait-for-process, Defines a command which allows you to wait for a process to be running with a specific name or which links to a specific dll, primarily designed to be used by an Attach debug configuration ...
Please note that the Wait-For-Process Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: wait-for-process-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 20.29 KB (20779 Bytes)
• MD5: 30a6ee54ae1cd4dfddaf63b4b90a1add
• SHA1: c449a267a78b57af302081f326dc243badaf546e
• SHA256: 2a635767184f27c2535f33d6e6dc5cbcbd776811a4bb427a08873c427b1602d7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Wait-For-Process is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mikael Olenfalk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Defines a command which allows you to wait for a process to be running with a specific name or which links to a specific dll, primarily designed to be used by an Attach debug configuration , VScode plugin to wait for processes before attaching with a debugger ... Learn More >
How to Install Wait-For-Process From a VSIX
You can easily install the Wait-For-Process extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. wait-for-process-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).