Copy Django Test Path 0.3.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 16, 2021
You are about to download the Copy Django Test Path 0.3.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: VSCode tool to easily copy Django tests paths. ...
Please note that the Copy Django Test Path vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Copy Django Test Path is a free extension for VS Code published by qeude (qeude), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode tool to easily copy Django tests paths. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: django-test-path-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 4027493 bytes (3.84 MB)
• MD5: 90df57ffb43573e42d80e880ade95fb8
• SHA1: 041e1b6d36374492ee8940266dcdefaca44c5a25
• SHA256: 5ccd083c510e75f5b0b2d9d8687f67617fcc3a7c7ded589790b1b3a3f78bb59d
How to Install Copy Django Test Path From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Copy Django Test Path extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. django-test-path-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).