You are about to download the Node.js Extension Pack Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Node.js extension pack, The most common extensions for Node.js in one pack. This extension pack includes: Node Debug Mongo Snippets for Node-js aws-sdk snippets pack for node js Node Exec c Search node_modules JS Refactor Node JSON Autocomplete ...
Please note that the Node.js Extension Pack Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: NodeJS-extension-pack-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 2.42 KB (2475 Bytes)
• MD5: d47a5e6f8b39e57e3c5c1b8454f7d03d
• SHA1: 794c0a80cb9733a1b026ed5b304489ab5130fa5c
• SHA256: b93f5ab4b0a6399e63a9c7234d1db6d1b51f5d0f6c5d759eba6f5716d8ec279b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Node.js Extension Pack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Node.js Extension Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by walkme, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The most common extensions for Node.js in one pack. This extension pack includes: Node Debug Mongo Snippets for Node-js aws-sdk snippets pack for node js Node Exec c Search node_modules JS Refactor Node JSON Autocomplete ... Learn More >
How to Install Node.js Extension Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Node.js Extension Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. NodeJS-extension-pack-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Node.js Extension Pack Version History