You are about to download the VUE-Element-Snippet Vsix v1.1.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.18.0 and up: vue-element-snippet, help you tote bricks quickly ...
Please note that the VUE-Element-Snippet Vsix file v1.1.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vue-element-snippet-1.1.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.18.0 and up
• File Size: 40.04 KB (41002 Bytes)
• MD5: 0cb86ea8e66cbdf48622ee08a4d13e03
• SHA1: 7ab0de15d7d0aa5e1aaf9b9e73b29ae4086fa45f
• SHA256: f5bfbbd55489ec019958a6c0a244bdb9f98592cc95fbf60be032ee3bb6c2be18
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VUE-Element-Snippet is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VUE-Element-Snippet is a freeware extension for VS Code published by liugq, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
help you tote bricks quickly , a snippet for [vue-element-admin](https://github.com/PanJiaChen/vue-element-admin),and the snippet is deep coupled with vue-element-admin ... Learn More >
How to Install VUE-Element-Snippet From a VSIX
You can easily install the VUE-Element-Snippet extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vue-element-snippet-1.1.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).