UUID Mapper 0.1.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 11, 2021
You are about to download the UUID Mapper 0.1.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Maps UUIDs used in project to their readable values. ...
Please note that the UUID Mapper vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
UUID Mapper is a free extension for VS Code published by Rohit Elliemae (RohitElliemae), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Maps UUIDs used in project to their readable values. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: uuid-mapper-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 241906 bytes (236.24 KB)
• MD5: 027c7c81d16701f003c6000678de4894
• SHA1: 25c142090bb2440a8bbda6f4b00317162ef8d22e
• SHA256: bece6e38e34b62cfe47b66470d3dd79ba01fc0643cb4906893497ea679919bf9
How to Install UUID Mapper From a VSIX >
You can easily install the UUID Mapper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. uuid-mapper-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).