You are about to download the C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) Vsix v0.0.90 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: [DEPRECATED] C# Format Revolve, Fix format of usings / indents / braces ...
Please note that the C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) Vsix file v0.0.90 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: csharpfixformatfixed-0.0.90_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.90
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 37.08 KB (37965 Bytes)
• MD5: 250454f691e80d7ac9a5f2d6dcf077d0
• SHA1: 8682667e785110078734def3037b715f901881e5
• SHA256: a253022653595d122c4e9eaabb902bcf8c8deca5a7ab70a06799166a5e7b2618
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Przemysław Orłowski, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Fix format of usings / indents / braces ... Learn More >
How to Install C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) From a VSIX
You can easily install the C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. csharpfixformatfixed-0.0.90_vsixhub.com.vsix).
C# Format Revolve (Deprecated) Version History