You are about to download the Regolithe Specifications Vsix v4.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: Snippets and schema validation for Regolithe Specifications ...
Please note that the Regolithe Specifications Vsix file v4.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: regolithe-specifications-4.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 4.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 16.22 MB (17008803 Bytes)
• MD5: 63e996ead753a25c3153a527c07ede9f
• SHA1: aa53c669a3648020ab5c46d0c67a56a7b696d813
• SHA256: 636cd68caeda1f79a041314a641081ab71f884cd3d220b37a1de18e6f005a552
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Regolithe Specifications is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Regolithe Specifications is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Aporeto, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Snippets and schema validation for Regolithe Specifications , Regolithe Specifications + Dev Tools ... Learn More >
How to Install Regolithe Specifications From a VSIX
You can easily install the Regolithe Specifications extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. regolithe-specifications-4.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Regolithe Specifications Version History