You are about to download the HTMLHint Vsix v0.10.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.16.0 and up: VS Code integration for HTMLHint - A Static Code Analysis Tool for HTML ...
Please note that the HTMLHint Vsix file v0.10.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: HTMLHint-0.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.10.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.16.0 and up
• File Size: 4.02 MB (4212220 Bytes)
• MD5: c5ebd7e02bd83a429df318efb4942219
• SHA1: 878fde7087ed6cff4185e52b8cd1b6c898946406
• SHA256: 422b10c2509f0cf83f489088b84dc01dfc8aec3b1c331ce616e06ba052da64ee
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also HTMLHint is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
HTMLHint is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mike Kaufman, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS Code integration for HTMLHint - A Static Code Analysis Tool for HTML , VS Code integration of HTMLHint, an HTML linter. ... Learn More >
How to Install HTMLHint From a VSIX
You can easily install the HTMLHint extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. HTMLHint-0.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
HTMLHint Version History