You are about to download the Icon Fonts (Legacy) Vsix v1.11.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Snippets for deprecated icon fonts, including the entire Glyphicons Pro family, Foundation Icons 1.0 and more! ...
Please note that the Icon Fonts (Legacy) Vsix file v1.11.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: icon-fonts-legacy-1.11.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.11.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 232.07 KB (237638 Bytes)
• MD5: dadc62b3e089e7fabf36b6372aa02fbc
• SHA1: cfa05ac6bd4814f6e26ef210cb044ae8d7549a4b
• SHA256: 76cda25fc35e94fc97de46ddb384dfd41b5bae61e663d78e512643d048517f62
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Icon Fonts (Legacy) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Icon Fonts (Legacy) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by idleberg, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Snippets for deprecated icon fonts, including the entire Glyphicons Pro family, Foundation Icons 1.0 and more! ... Learn More >
How to Install Icon Fonts (Legacy) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Icon Fonts (Legacy) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. icon-fonts-legacy-1.11.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Icon Fonts (Legacy) Version History