You are about to download the Gopium Vsix v1.6.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 and up: gopium, Gopium vscode extension that provides better experience for usage and simplify interactions with Gopium CLI. ...
Please note that the Gopium Vsix file v1.6.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: gopium-1.6.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.6.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.41.0 and up
• File Size: 6.95 MB (7283618 Bytes)
• MD5: 70ccfeec3a3e7f0206d623147a0644ea
• SHA1: a1e4e864817b3c166cf0db42d8a527e2704e0976
• SHA256: c896b02f9b58a817df83425b51c4e514ae3960d75da5d59a3b0de58d257327b9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Gopium is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Gopium is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kostiantyn Masliuk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Gopium vscode extension that provides better experience for usage and simplify interactions with Gopium CLI. ... Learn More >
How to Install Gopium From a VSIX
You can easily install the Gopium extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gopium-1.6.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Gopium Version History