You are about to download the Comment Input Vsix v0.2.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Send input to vscode-runner from a source comment! ...
Please note that the Comment Input Vsix file v0.2.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cinp-0.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 341.94 KB (350150 Bytes)
• MD5: 91b99033619833f2dc13eb6bb20df273
• SHA1: b0d2fef5308550ba2ab6a2bda77fd0a0ff3cb000
• SHA256: 6c78ff3e034d2883908095a5551d2a02b540041bafb527a86d3c56159b784b06
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Comment Input is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Comment Input is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Viresh Gupta, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Send input to vscode-runner from a source comment! , VSCode extension that enables providing input from a comment into the integrated terminal for code-runner ... Learn More >
How to Install Comment Input From a VSIX
You can easily install the Comment Input extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cinp-0.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Comment Input Version History