You are about to download the Smallworld Magik Vsix v1.5.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Smallworld Magik for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Smallworld Magik Vsix file v1.5.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: smallworld-magik-1.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.5.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 881.35 KB (902506 Bytes)
• MD5: ec1e3872f22273b262e290be1bd55c48
• SHA1: b19837de6c96d7999321d6c4d73d06ca1e3dc453
• SHA256: 7c95db10b9915e8edacea2cb50f7cf22cbd97bea41f1b9fc4c44600a1fdc785d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Smallworld Magik is included in these tags:
⋅ swCB ⋅ symbolprovider ⋅ sw-gis ⋅ swgis ⋅ Smallworld Magik ⋅ Smallworld GIS ⋅ smallworld ⋅ referenceprovider ⋅ magik ⋅ gis_aliases ⋅ definitionprovider ⋅ autocorrection ⋅ color-theme ⋅ icon-theme ⋅ snippet ⋅ workspace ⋅ theme ⋅ keybindings
What Does The Extension Do
Smallworld Magik is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Siamak Zolghadri, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Smallworld Magik for Visual Studio Code , Visual Studio Code extension for Smallworld Magik ... Learn More >
How to Install Smallworld Magik From a VSIX
You can easily install the Smallworld Magik extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. smallworld-magik-1.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Smallworld Magik Version History