You are about to download the Time Link Bundle Vsix v1.0.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Time Link (formerly MHK / TimeLink) is a web application that manages databases for micro-historical research. ...
Please note that the Time Link Bundle Vsix file v1.0.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: kleio-1.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 4.87 MB (5105579 Bytes)
• MD5: 24cad6e6ba0c767237b89ea53a359859
• SHA1: f964c10f7800ca10152d15ec57aa3d1f288edc5d
• SHA256: 0047aada14dd792c758f59c68fdaf88e2da66753b08f1f4a8d70fb36505d571c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Time Link Bundle is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Time Link Bundle is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Time Link, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Time Link (formerly MHK / TimeLink) is a web application that manages databases for micro-historical research. ... Learn More >
How to Install Time Link Bundle From a VSIX
You can easily install the Time Link Bundle extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. kleio-1.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Time Link Bundle Version History