You are about to download the CoDScript Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for Call of Duty scripts ...
Please note that the CoDScript Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-codscript-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 496.22 KB (508125 Bytes)
• MD5: 0c55abdaafb92668a26758d6ce048170
• SHA1: 447c727d0dd49b0f0d52d5332d4d62af087cf6d4
• SHA256: f9da0f64799b74922f04bda6e17585eaeb90b5b4eb3c7615ecd4f508af49f590
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CoDScript is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CoDScript is a freeware extension for VS Code published by atrX, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for Call of Duty scripts ... Learn More >
How to Install CoDScript From a VSIX
You can easily install the CoDScript extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-codscript-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
CoDScript Version History