You are about to download the Remote Development Vsix v0.23.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.20 and up: Remote Development, An extension pack that lets you open any folder in a container, on a remote machine, or in WSL and take advantage of VS Code's full feature set. ...
Please note that the Remote Development Vsix file v0.23.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-remote-extensionpack-0.23.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.23.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.20 and up
• File Size: 67.52 KB (69139 Bytes)
• MD5: a8b6765c7c83c7cfd637ca9098b4bd0a
• SHA1: 3a1fbaeb4142ef8b66e149ae2e318ed26d51bd2c
• SHA256: 2ed7f7360e85f258030718e0d554259246b1163779203c72b7691336cd90d722
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Remote Development is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Remote Development is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension pack that lets you open any folder in a container, on a remote machine, or in WSL and take advantage of VS Code's full feature set. ... Learn More >
How to Install Remote Development From a VSIX
You can easily install the Remote Development extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-remote-extensionpack-0.23.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Remote Development Version History