You are about to download the Deeold Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Not very dark/blue theme ...
Please note that the Deeold Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: deeold-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 206.03 KB (210973 Bytes)
• MD5: f93a521a5681df4534c9aca0e50d6b02
• SHA1: a09cf7a3ada9ae16673fc1a7ab29dd6db967be4f
• SHA256: b82abc2a3191fbfc6d891c74be2280a1b6b15034b0fa8c7330fae8d3a0ed798d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Deeold is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Deeold is a freeware extension for VS Code published by xyr0z1ne, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Not very dark/blue theme , Dark blue VSCode theme ... Learn More >
How to Install Deeold From a VSIX
You can easily install the Deeold extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. deeold-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Deeold Version History