You are about to download the Rails Extension Pack Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: The collection of extensions for working with Rails in VS Code. ...
Please note that the Rails Extension Pack Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: rails-extension-pack-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 12.79 KB (13096 Bytes)
• MD5: 04254d638190154bf7c5e5cafbb259d0
• SHA1: ca3cdd7a45542fd9b0d185f3366509902e8ca859
• SHA256: 4442902a443fb157944a6d116788432159dcddb28af28619f94bca825c0b384d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Rails Extension Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by aki77, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The collection of extensions for working with Rails in VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Rails Extension Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Rails Extension Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rails-extension-pack-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Rails Extension Pack Version History