You are about to download the Node Snippets Vsix v1.3.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: node-snippets, snippets for node + libraries ...
Please note that the Node Snippets Vsix file v1.3.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: node-snippets-1.3.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 3.00 MB (3143343 Bytes)
• MD5: e46e011a6f61cd16008bb760fbc9e25d
• SHA1: 3c7fa3b2d8d8378ef1d3e5914d4529ae28fccbbe
• SHA256: 63003fade82284462e3b252f3cb7a2dea3e476128e27c2bdd383ced5bbd9cb97
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Node Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Node Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Chris Noring, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
snippets for node + libraries , repo that contains the node snippets you can install for vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install Node Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Node Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. node-snippets-1.3.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Node Snippets Version History