You are about to download the Mixins-Snippets Vsix v0.0.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: mixins-snippets, base_mixins snippets ...
Please note that the Mixins-Snippets Vsix file v0.0.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: mixins-snippets-0.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 586.40 KB (600478 Bytes)
• MD5: a9a9da4b3ca13c0205e7553efa2ed834
• SHA1: 4210583911b6bbe4c75a27022fcc0a9d7147b10c
• SHA256: 0296c66ca187d81e7a1c0e857a4874618bbcb3a392962e4360624957586602d3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Mixins-Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Mixins-Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by uustoboy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
base_mixins snippets ... Learn More >
How to Install Mixins-Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Mixins-Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mixins-snippets-0.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).