You are about to download the Popfile Language Support Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for the Valve popfile format. ...
Please note that the Popfile Language Support Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: popfile-language-support-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 136.72 KB (140003 Bytes)
• MD5: 81d7c9b32ab6375a9f2b446dccb6d256
• SHA1: bec3496c5c0172e0b9c81152dc05af693a88d9f9
• SHA256: 2157c0c64e6edd033cf19594d5d41431f09259e7ae1611de50a3efbb72401e3f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Popfile Language Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Popfile Language Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Potato's MvM Servers, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for the Valve popfile format. ... Learn More >
How to Install Popfile Language Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Popfile Language Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. popfile-language-support-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).