You are about to download the Dusk Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Minimalist dark theme ...
Please note that the Dusk Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dusk-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 112.99 KB (115701 Bytes)
• MD5: 4f27c113808cf03a75fb0414e74795b5
• SHA1: e0e0fc1f87693c473443c80ba76ed732a88bff93
• SHA256: b26c6da6f191dfdb4688f6e673d18febf59d2157d4047a4ef4f946fb7dec9524
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dusk is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dusk is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Vid Bregar, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Minimalist dark theme , Dusk - Minimalist dark theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Dusk From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dusk extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dusk-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Dusk Version History