You are about to download the PureEclipse Vsix v1.2.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: A semi-faithful rendition of Eclipse's dark theme. ...
Please note that the PureEclipse Vsix file v1.2.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pure-eclipse-1.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 84.96 KB (86995 Bytes)
• MD5: 5e11f0c6da3bc3fb3ade4a4bbb38bc59
• SHA1: 3f94936bea60a90296458d366e4c5f2bf9f03de4
• SHA256: afbe62782f13d89904e55323110e5144efd73cc2b38bdc15aece9fb87114a160
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PureEclipse is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PureEclipse is a freeware extension for VS Code published by minchingtonak, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A semi-faithful rendition of Eclipse's dark theme. , A semi-faithful rendition of Eclipse's dark theme, for VSCode. ... Learn More >
How to Install PureEclipse From a VSIX
You can easily install the PureEclipse extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pure-eclipse-1.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).