You are about to download the VSCode-Sfz Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: vscode-sfz, SFZ format support for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the VSCode-Sfz Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-sfz-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 206.59 KB (211549 Bytes)
• MD5: c0cefaabca4aec59989d4bb55520f287
• SHA1: 6589a737850686ed9263019fc2b786a03dae73a9
• SHA256: 9a71ab323445543a990fc432f197182cba71f5a08bec039a61265eafe0e7c24a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode-Sfz is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode-Sfz is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Arne Jokela, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
SFZ format support for Visual Studio Code , Provides SFZ format support for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode-Sfz From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode-Sfz extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-sfz-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).