You are about to download the Shadow Align Vsix v1.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Aligns selected lines of text based on a regular expression. ...
Please note that the Shadow Align Vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: shadow-align-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 1.48 MB (1552500 Bytes)
• MD5: 6d76ffe0e91bc2548451327c431c41b3
• SHA1: 43cbc9b46bfaf978419ca3d7e0be9a8019a90b83
• SHA256: 5ff6917c1306496f96ada17ef85e5b488fdc6c1726547bbcef4132feb77a00ba
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Shadow Align is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Shadow Align is a freeware extension for VS Code published by fskorzec, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Aligns selected lines of text based on a regular expression. , VsCode Extention allowing lines alignment ... Learn More >
How to Install Shadow Align From a VSIX
You can easily install the Shadow Align extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. shadow-align-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).