You are about to download the FileTree Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.64.0 and up: A simple plugin to generate the simple detailed file structure from the command palettet. ...
Please note that the FileTree Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: filetree-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.64.0 and up
• File Size: 6.35 KB (6507 Bytes)
• MD5: c19040b0f461e83f1025d4b6eaa2500b
• SHA1: 0554222ec5cc62fd085552c02f8b49085ac96d84
• SHA256: 681c2e45245d3b6e32a729aed1fc7035ef2c00692ea271f678ca6aeb09c2f355
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also FileTree is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
FileTree is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Deepak, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A simple plugin to generate the simple detailed file structure from the command palettet. ... Learn More >
How to Install FileTree From a VSIX
You can easily install the FileTree extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. filetree-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).