You are about to download the Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: backpack-snippets-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 109.28 KB (111903 Bytes)
• MD5: 78ffae6f3c5e8895a1ae0a19b07ea95c
• SHA1: 7bcc6f927651854a74292f85996c400191cb27a7
• SHA256: c1190dc2bd9c96cfdf985a6d99760693120f994eb16380e2bd19c914e28f45a9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by helloenjoi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets for Visual Studio Code , Laravel Backpack VS Code Snippets ... Learn More >
How to Install Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Backpack for Laravel 3.6 Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. backpack-snippets-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).