You are about to download the OKSolar Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: OKSolar, OKLabs Solarized theme based on Braver's Solarized theme ...
Please note that the OKSolar Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-oksolar-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 137.65 KB (140950 Bytes)
• MD5: 3a9980757bff7f8031dfff0379138b0c
• SHA1: 92f7c33eec7a12ef75539e28a633dede55d890fb
• SHA256: abb929a7093642dd5eebea441a61a40c0b8cb41a5de44274703afe18b756ce42
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OKSolar is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OKSolar is a freeware extension for VS Code published by dalen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
OKLabs Solarized theme based on Braver's Solarized theme ... Learn More >
How to Install OKSolar From a VSIX
You can easily install the OKSolar extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-oksolar-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
OKSolar Version History