You are about to download the Mock Debug Test Vsix v0.52.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: Mock Debug Test, Starter extension for developing debug adapters for VS Code. ...
Please note that the Mock Debug Test Vsix file v0.52.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: mock-debug-test-0.52.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.52.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 224.92 KB (230321 Bytes)
• MD5: ea48a6489aed40525dddaad1eb8f8745
• SHA1: 43ceaef629b6e831dd47f194bb03a3ab1e7422e8
• SHA256: 2e2545508c444c08166d3ef7cb77e238ca6405ef66bf328ae16d0f9574fc4c9c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Mock Debug Test is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Mock Debug Test is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Arm Debug, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Starter extension for developing debug adapters for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Mock Debug Test From a VSIX
You can easily install the Mock Debug Test extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mock-debug-test-0.52.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Mock Debug Test Version History