You are about to download the Js2Text Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.1.29 and up: js2text, Convert JS to Text ...
Please note that the Js2Text Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: js2text-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.1.29 and up
• File Size: 3.03 MB (3178357 Bytes)
• MD5: 805eba576ddaf51e578b2f5777b1978e
• SHA1: a8e7b98ff7dffe4ba56f42db843e836d39b01d2f
• SHA256: a78ac36d151453ab54c48f527c87432fe0612be9b2c534d19845fc438e64796f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Js2Text is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Js2Text is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ankit, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
How to Install Js2Text From a VSIX
You can easily install the Js2Text extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. js2text-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).