You are about to download the Encryption Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Encryption VScode, AES encryption and decryption for current file contents in visual stuido code ...
Please note that the Encryption Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: encryption-vscode-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 145.56 KB (149057 Bytes)
• MD5: e6ace6b31e5638be45a63ac88ba7f8a5
• SHA1: c7bc81d09ce5fa0192fa4adcff7da4c03a0d34a3
• SHA256: 75971831d1981e1176227ef8448e70d30ddc236dd3055393a3655b324fbab82b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Encryption is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Encryption is a freeware extension for VS Code published by James Bachini, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
AES encryption and decryption for current file contents in visual stuido code , AES file encryption for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Encryption From a VSIX
You can easily install the Encryption extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. encryption-vscode-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Encryption Version History