You are about to download the Import Size Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: Import Size, Display import size require package size in the editor ...
Please note that the Import Size Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: import-size-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 3.14 MB (3287439 Bytes)
• MD5: 7c4511b55e74ff77973f285a50fa7c92
• SHA1: 78cce63f7615e0b3b4e609b5bc2cebaabc67a870
• SHA256: 66ebd0d3d9aa752f65d4fc6c52aa2515e97f37f462a56a7d4afbf51bc10afbf1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Import Size is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Import Size is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wycliffe Pepela, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Display import size require package size in the editor ... Learn More >
How to Install Import Size From a VSIX
You can easily install the Import Size extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. import-size-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).