You are about to download the VHS Syntax Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.72.0 and up: VHS Syntax, Syntax support for VHS .tape files ...
Please note that the VHS Syntax Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vhs-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.72.0 and up
• File Size: 36.96 KB (37851 Bytes)
• MD5: 8574aee01ba0ccabcce5a4bddd91f240
• SHA1: c3392cd264b0a8d2f98adc2efc5578ee8a9fa8ff
• SHA256: 9d9bc8d996db1245c21ff50a2b97fa85627815e015fd90190f1196ea7180b6d9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VHS Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VHS Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Soumik (griimick), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax support for VHS .tape files ... Learn More >
How to Install VHS Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the VHS Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vhs-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).