You are about to download the LaTeX Workshop Vsix v9.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: LaTeX Workshop, Boost LaTeX typesetting efficiency with preview, compile, autocomplete, colorize, and more. ...
Please note that the LaTeX Workshop Vsix file v9.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: latex-workshop-2-9.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 9.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 23.86 MB (25023144 Bytes)
• MD5: 3b7a5ff661036a7db13f0bda29b6ed3c
• SHA1: a1238f56b45eccad097ff512a040bedfbe0d6eca
• SHA256: 7865e2f331254cba202b84ece4c4820cf5f8f3a6112ee9e85bda49b5bb68bd1f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also LaTeX Workshop is included in these tags:
⋅ bibtex ⋅ BibTeX style ⋅ bibtex-style ⋅ compile ⋅ cpp_embedded_latex ⋅ doctex ⋅ hint ⋅ jlweave ⋅ keybindings ⋅ latex ⋅ latex-expl3 ⋅ markdown_latex_combined ⋅ preview ⋅ R Sweave ⋅ rsweave ⋅ snippet ⋅ tex ⋅ Weave.jl
What Does The Extension Do
LaTeX Workshop is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Manuel Hentschel, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Boost LaTeX typesetting efficiency with preview, compile, autocomplete, colorize, and more. ... Learn More >
How to Install LaTeX Workshop From a VSIX
You can easily install the LaTeX Workshop extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. latex-workshop-2-9.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).