You are about to download the PAWN Language Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: PAWN Language for Visual Studio Code, An extension for VS Code which provides support for the PAWN language. ...
Please note that the PAWN Language Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pawn-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 3.07 MB (3222063 Bytes)
• MD5: 11cd1caeef45c83badb91ccedef7241e
• SHA1: e600972c014470cdc7e463e9e081a454321579ff
• SHA256: 328ec17ee09f9da4f25a20e9b7e280907b9b3293dea717ebeecb2181bdceeaa8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PAWN Language is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PAWN Language is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Qoo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension for VS Code which provides support for the PAWN language. ... Learn More >
How to Install PAWN Language From a VSIX
You can easily install the PAWN Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pawn-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).