You are about to download the .NET Core Pack Vsix v1.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: .NET Core Pack, Useful and required .NET development extensions ...
Please note that the .NET Core Pack Vsix file v1.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: net-vscode-pack-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 14.10 KB (14436 Bytes)
• MD5: 06461bce37ef8d0a6e8a3c62a8e87b75
• SHA1: c3a473dd1da1d2adaebca064310a398d4c83d9b1
• SHA256: 172fa6c94e24d897dfb3d400d6a2bc757c9c04985f5a967f8d736fa8234fe12a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
.NET Core Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Coddict, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Useful and required .NET development extensions ... Learn More >
How to Install .NET Core Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the .NET Core Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. net-vscode-pack-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
.NET Core Pack Version History