You are about to download the Danny's WebDev Essentials Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: The collection of extensions I use for web development. ...
Please note that the Danny's WebDev Essentials Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dannys-webdev-essentials-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 2.14 KB (2192 Bytes)
• MD5: d24fad7ff06b4a28372a5aec844f075e
• SHA1: 75c75a8a206e87c487c50ec373411ca268dc679e
• SHA256: 2f9357a8a538758a74dab736b3745afa0e630c6bef4b2cf34244208be004b598
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Danny's WebDev Essentials is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Danny McGee, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The collection of extensions I use for web development. ... Learn More >
How to Install Danny's WebDev Essentials From a VSIX
You can easily install the Danny's WebDev Essentials extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dannys-webdev-essentials-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).