You are about to download the Kurdish Dummy Text Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Kurdish Dummy Text, used to generate a kurdish dummy text ...
Please note that the Kurdish Dummy Text Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: kurdish-dummy-text-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 4.00 MB (4193148 Bytes)
• MD5: d83134ddd8f64f70b5ec828995cb4de3
• SHA1: 068c996fb92a31fefe3b5e763b43c1dca5245a73
• SHA256: 7318b879171dd52a46b2a1e73d4cc754275a51bef6c8a02875b8e71380608b19
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Kurdish Dummy Text is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Kurdish Dummy Text is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Glean Group, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
used to generate a kurdish dummy text ... Learn More >
How to Install Kurdish Dummy Text From a VSIX
You can easily install the Kurdish Dummy Text extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. kurdish-dummy-text-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).