You are about to download the Moose Vsix v0.10.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: MOOSE for VSCode, language support for MOOSE (Multiphysics Object Oriented Simulation Environment). ...
Please note that the Moose Vsix file v0.10.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: moose-0.10.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.10.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 22.31 MB (23394488 Bytes)
• MD5: bb79ff831d8e120d7da319ac3fd87e1a
• SHA1: 576eb1b77d18cdf1dad4c2f1749c2a776ff95807
• SHA256: 94b960519d8cb0b98fa6c4bf2d208343cb3b584dee6a41d864b6f3d50df7d5c0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Moose is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Moose is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Chris Sewell, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
language support for MOOSE (Multiphysics Object Oriented Simulation Environment). , VSCode language support for MOOSE ... Learn More >
How to Install Moose From a VSIX
You can easily install the Moose extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. moose-0.10.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).