NiMS 0.1.2 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Debuggers Extension By June07 (June07)
Downloads: 12 Updated: June 7, 2019
You are about to download the NiMS Vsix v0.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Node.js --inspect Metadata Server ...
Please note that the NiMS Vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nims-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 3.07 MB (3216678 Bytes)
• MD5: 145e4e98bb4029b63968fd923ddae8cd
• SHA1: 8a58a84c89d0cd7d1037db6b8bdfd32e4b9076f4
• SHA256: e5b1467b7445b34d309bdebfd6b79d5fa14b4ea783843c444d3220824e8da44e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also NiMS is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
NiMS is a freeware extension for VS Code published by June07, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Node.js --inspect Metadata Server , NiMS (Node --inspect Metadata Server) ... Learn More >
How to Install NiMS From a VSIX
You can easily install the NiMS extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nims-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).