NiMS 0.1.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 7, 2019
You are about to download the NiMS 0.1.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Node.js --inspect Metadata Server ...
Please note that the NiMS vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
NiMS is a free extension for VS Code published by June07 (June07), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Node.js --inspect Metadata Server (NiMS (Node --inspect Metadata Server)) Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: nims-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 3216678 bytes (3.07 MB)
• MD5: 145e4e98bb4029b63968fd923ddae8cd
• SHA1: 8a58a84c89d0cd7d1037db6b8bdfd32e4b9076f4
• SHA256: e5b1467b7445b34d309bdebfd6b79d5fa14b4ea783843c444d3220824e8da44e
How to Install NiMS From a VSIX >
You can easily install the NiMS extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nims-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).