You are about to download the Visual Studio Code VBA Vsix v1.11.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.8.1 and up: VBA language syntax highlighting support and code snippets for VSCode ...
Please note that the Visual Studio Code VBA Vsix file v1.11.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: avb-1.11.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.11.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.8.1 and up
• File Size: 27.91 KB (28584 Bytes)
• MD5: e2940683d13f0284cd9c32e11a572175
• SHA1: 26832732334754511f5e9a8594afead0a322b46b
• SHA256: 0928cbb29aafeee05f3a713ab78c16be579531619f7cd378640cf9fc34ed838b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Visual Studio Code VBA is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Visual Studio Code VBA is a freeware extension for VS Code published by aferri, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VBA language syntax highlighting support and code snippets for VSCode , VBA syntax highlighting and snippets for use in VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Visual Studio Code VBA From a VSIX
You can easily install the Visual Studio Code VBA extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. avb-1.11.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).