You are about to download the Remote Workspace Vsix v0.44.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.42.0 and up: Multi protocol support (like Azure, Dropbox, S3, (S)FTP or Slack) for handling remote files like local ones. ...
Please note that the Remote Workspace Vsix file v0.44.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-remote-workspace-0.44.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.44.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.42.0 and up
• File Size: 27.30 MB (28621966 Bytes)
• MD5: 743fa1c1879d97268b8253839e918ed3
• SHA1: 78b2583e06a0283ea3e7402f70dd098e432b97a9
• SHA256: 473e5d14124e95f69fd95d201b25e51391cb14170249d46345b0d6688579398b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Remote Workspace is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Remote Workspace is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marcel J. Kloubert, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Multi protocol support (like Azure, Dropbox, S3, (S)FTP or Slack) for handling remote files like local ones. , Multi protocol support for handling remote files like local ones in Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Remote Workspace From a VSIX
You can easily install the Remote Workspace extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-remote-workspace-0.44.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Remote Workspace Version History