You are about to download the Prettier for Handlebars Vsix v2.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.40.0 and up: Prettier formatting for Handlebars files - Clone of handlebars-formatter ...
Please note that the Prettier for Handlebars Vsix file v2.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: prettier-for-handlebars-vscode-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.40.0 and up
• File Size: 2.41 MB (2522475 Bytes)
• MD5: eb5f66c20707b3a9bda96c74e0f8757e
• SHA1: 6e7199f22d01f9652858ef2db85d970f9b7cc1a2
• SHA256: d2a893eddf2937999697a11757c41f870fcee0e1b21fd97f1915b6471519bf99
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Prettier for Handlebars is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alon Bukai, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Prettier formatting for Handlebars files - Clone of handlebars-formatter , VS Code Prettier formatting for Handlebars files ... Learn More >
How to Install Prettier for Handlebars From a VSIX
You can easily install the Prettier for Handlebars extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. prettier-for-handlebars-vscode-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Prettier for Handlebars Version History