Sonic Pi 0.0.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 30, 2021
You are about to download the Sonic Pi 0.0.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: Language support and code running for Sonic Pi scripts ...
Please note that the Sonic Pi vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Sonic Pi is a free extension for VS Code published by Jackson Kearl (jakearl), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support and code running for Sonic Pi scripts Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-sonic-pi-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 328535 bytes (320.83 KB)
• MD5: badb66cefc630c936ceef7e11b177bac
• SHA1: 37174f2c22db5b1adc34a68012b853aa3a39eaad
• SHA256: 15a8de8b8fa656475510a1539acf2fa51458169ed41adf6f812c21ecfc881e00
How to Install Sonic Pi From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Sonic Pi extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-sonic-pi-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).