Twolc 0.1.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 18, 2021
You are about to download the Twolc 0.1.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Twolc lang, Syntax highlighting for .twolc files ...
Please note that the Twolc vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Twolc is a free extension for VS Code published by Echols021 (Echols021), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for .twolc files Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: twolc-lang-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 19521 bytes (19.06 KB)
• MD5: 60149da413e4b23e9327565cfce764e2
• SHA1: 9c00af38886392f3ea597e07307a62c687134995
• SHA256: a10717f62b7fa7438eb50a7ed6de6d5a1d0f753392e09a1639d20d52ad89b70b
How to Install Twolc From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Twolc extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. twolc-lang-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
More Extensions to Consider
Discover More Related Extensions by Tag: twolc,