Tiny Mappings 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 16, 2021
You are about to download the Tiny Mappings 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Tiny Mappings for VSCode, Syntax highlighting for mapping files ...
Please note that the Tiny Mappings vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Tiny Mappings is a free extension for VS Code published by ByMartrixX (ByMartrixX), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for mapping files Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-tiny-mappings-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 51262 bytes (50.06 KB)
• MD5: abbc0908827634d49f6d4e61c9620e03
• SHA1: 40189d21c38c9f79f0a0aa3a7375f256dd5b3bf8
• SHA256: cc07b7b41ecf32689fa3c86d6bc7ebaa41eac4fa12f3f6a0541c7898aa3e0692
How to Install Tiny Mappings From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Tiny Mappings extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-tiny-mappings-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).