You are about to download the Ada (Deprecated) Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: Ada (deprecated), Ada language support, developed by an actual Ada programmer ...
Please note that the Ada (Deprecated) Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ada-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 157.35 KB (161125 Bytes)
• MD5: f81452321a04de263a7ee029e518bf34
• SHA1: 015a9bf59966a3a04d0039aa73dfd0d1719a5d3d
• SHA256: 4607fee0c48c40bb8b3fa5aa2360ca70817162d8ec1f5d2d4581174ecc2dc096
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ada (Deprecated) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ada (Deprecated) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Entomy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Ada language support, developed by an actual Ada programmer ... Learn More >
How to Install Ada (Deprecated) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ada (Deprecated) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ada-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ada (Deprecated) Version History