Azure Spring Cloud 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 8, 2021
You are about to download the Azure Spring Cloud 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: An Azure Spring Cloud extension for Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Azure Spring Cloud vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Azure Spring Cloud is a free extension for VS Code published by Microsoft (vscjava), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An Azure Spring Cloud extension for Visual Studio Code. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-azurespringcloud-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 714112 bytes (697.38 KB)
• MD5: 0040db366706bd00927bd8af9dd6dfcf
• SHA1: 8e776a2308c3506a0bb71162e0c1533067a67e13
• SHA256: 8578b7a1e0ef39c7446c3f3c5add887658f18da1ca223c0226c1c5a4e1625ea6
How to Install Azure Spring Cloud From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Azure Spring Cloud extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-azurespringcloud-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).