BundlePhobia 0.5.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 1, 2020
You are about to download the BundlePhobia 0.5.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: BundlePhobia helper for vscode ...
Please note that the BundlePhobia vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
BundlePhobia is a free extension for VS Code published by Danil Rodin (crewsycrews), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
BundlePhobia helper for vscode Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: bundlephobia-support-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 985885 bytes (962.78 KB)
• MD5: b5dbf5ae1e08b23d87ebd81bb7ec796c
• SHA1: e084915aac8e7c2dbcf32d738decb3f9cc5b77f4
• SHA256: 69084e764d9410014dcaa1f89e414325f4435d5732ee04ad0e577709b1dd8166
How to Install BundlePhobia From a VSIX >
You can easily install the BundlePhobia extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bundlephobia-support-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).