You are about to download the AL Language NIQ Vsix v1.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Translate XILFF files in a Visual Studio code workpace and adds NIQ snippets for Codeunits, test codeunits, tables, tablesextensions, pages, pageextensions, and test procedures with predefined tags ...
Please note that the AL Language NIQ Vsix file v1.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: allanguageniq-1.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 4.06 MB (4256025 Bytes)
• MD5: d986517eca1295381acd83181ffad415
• SHA1: 10e21e14a03bbb7f74dd5243ac9ea07e3511af71
• SHA256: 048284e1a118fac220000ffb9dce08a409d6f58da5503caafe2a527dcac2aa8e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AL Language NIQ is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AL Language NIQ is a freeware extension for VS Code published by NORRIQ, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Translate XILFF files in a Visual Studio code workpace and adds NIQ snippets for Codeunits, test codeunits, tables, tablesextensions, pages, pageextensions, and test procedures with predefined tags ... Learn More >
How to Install AL Language NIQ From a VSIX
You can easily install the AL Language NIQ extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. allanguageniq-1.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).