You are about to download the Tab-Indent Space-Align Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Adds editor support for using tabs as indentation but spaces for alignment. ...
Please note that the Tab-Indent Space-Align Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: tab-indent-space-align-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 23.66 KB (24225 Bytes)
• MD5: b7fe2815b47aa767a64c8e1c2c8ebf0b
• SHA1: e99048b95c55f394cde8d912cd0e7a652533a53f
• SHA256: f9611d609395596ed8ba67f32e4bd99ab9e95220bce682ec1b504a3302f53477
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Tab-Indent Space-Align is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Tab-Indent Space-Align is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Johannes Zeppenfeld, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds editor support for using tabs as indentation but spaces for alignment. , A Visual Studio Code extension for those who know the difference between indentation and alignment. ... Learn More >
How to Install Tab-Indent Space-Align From a VSIX
You can easily install the Tab-Indent Space-Align extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tab-indent-space-align-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).